Do not confirm order delivery, or you won't be able to argue it. Contact your Seller and try to solve the problem directly. These situations are usually a result of a mistake. The Seller will voluntarily replace the item with the ordered one and/or provide the requested service for free. In the case the Seller refuses to deliver the ordered item, you are entitled to request a full refund from arbitration. In the case that the service is only partially different from the one you ordered, the Arbitration manager may order a partial refund depending on the portion of the job done.
Articles in this section
- Within what time after payment is the order delivered?
- Can i create a complaint after confirming service delivery
- What is Order status and where can I see it?
- What should I do if the order is shipped but not delivered?
- What if the order wasn't delivered/carried out?
- What if Seller deliver something I've not ordered?