Do not confirm order delivery, or you won't be able to argue it. Contact your Seller and try to solve the problem directly. These situations are usually a result of a mistake. The Seller will voluntarily replace the item with the ordered one and/or provide the requested service for free. In the case the Seller refuses to deliver the ordered item, you are entitled to request a full refund from arbitration. In the case that the service is only partially different from the one you ordered, the Arbitration manager may order a partial refund depending on the portion of the job done.
Articles in this section
- What is Order status and where can I see it?
- In which cases can I cancel the order and get a refund?
- How do I contact a Seller to discuss the order?
- Within what time after payment is the order delivered?
- What if the order wasn't delivered/carried out?
- What is a partial refund?
- What if Seller deliver something I've not ordered?
- What are custom orders and how can I create one?
- Why are prices for the same type of service different and constantly changing?