The delivery period depends on the details, the item or the service. Delivering gaming currency usually takes 5 to 20 minutes; carrying out a raid or a similar gaming event may take several hours; and orders connected to retrieving particular gaming valuables (rare items, transports, etc.) may demand daily work for a month. In these cases, Parties need to set a particular time frame within which the Seller may use the Buyer's character. All deadlines should be stated in the offer details. Any arrangement made through personal communication with the Seller possess the same power.
Articles in this section
- What is Order status and where can I see it?
- In which cases can I cancel the order and get a refund?
- How do I contact a Seller to discuss the order?
- Within what time after payment is the order delivered?
- What if the order wasn't delivered/carried out?
- What is a partial refund?
- What if Seller deliver something I've not ordered?
- What are custom orders and how can I create one?
- Why are prices for the same type of service different and constantly changing?