The delivery period depends on the details, the item or the service. Delivering gaming currency usually takes 5 to 20 minutes; carrying out a raid or a similar gaming event may take several hours; and orders connected to retrieving particular gaming valuables (rare items, transports, etc.) may demand daily work for a month. In these cases, Parties need to set a particular time frame within which the Seller may use the Buyer's character. All deadlines should be stated in the offer details. Any arrangement made through personal communication with the Seller possess the same power.
Articles in this section
- Within what time after payment is the order delivered?
- Can i create a complaint after confirming service delivery
- What is Order status and where can I see it?
- What should I do if the order is shipped but not delivered?
- What if the order wasn't delivered/carried out?
- What if Seller deliver something I've not ordered?